It’s competition time!
Because we’re so excited to start this project, we’re giving you the chance to win a session at one of our escape room events for you and 3 of your friends, totally free of charge!
This competition is for:
A DAY AT THE RACES ON SATURDAY 24TH AND SUNDAY 25TH MARCH
You are welcome to enter all three competitions, however if you are selected as the winner of one competition, you will not be eligible to be selected for either of the others.
All you have to do is solve the riddle below. When you think you know the answer, submit it to email@example.com, along with your full name.
The submission deadline will be Thursday 14th December, after which a winner will be selected from the successful submissions. The winner, along with the answer, will be announced on Friday 15th December.
So here’s the puzzle:
Which horse wins?
The racecourse officials have lost some of the information about who won the gold cup. Can you work out the order the horses came in based on the information you’ve got?
- Flaming Ace came in fourth place
- Gentleman Jazz and Diamond Dancer never finish next to each other, and Diamond Dancer always beats Gentleman Jazz
- Caramel Sensation came in two positions lower than Black Magic
- Autumn Star came before Black magic, but after Egyptian Wind
- Egyptian Wind has never won a race
Please only submit your answers via email and do not comment them below, as we don’t want it ruined for everyone else!