Escape Room and COVID-19
Below you will find our suggestions and regulations for visiting our escape room.
Escape Rooms Cheltenham will begin operating in-person escape rooms on Saturday 5th September, but will also have options to play online via livestream. We want all our customers to have an enjoyable experience but also want to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff members. In order to do this, we have put some extra procedures in place and we ask that you please be respectful of these. We will update this as government guidelines change.
- Please arrive at the time specified on your booking. Early arrivals may be asked to wait outside until it is time for you to come in. Late arrivals may have their play time shortened as we must allow enough time to clean and change the room over before the next team arrives.
- Bookings are limited to a maximum of 6 players. We cannot squeeze extra players into the room.
- Players will be required to wear masks at all times while inside the venue. This will be the case for single household groups too, as this is to protect our staff.
- Players who are exempt from wearing masks under the government guidelines, should inform us of this before your visit, and we would encourage you to wear or bring with you your lanyard or cards. Please be advised that it is not possible to socially distance inside our rooms, so take this into consideration when choosing to book. Alternatively, you can play our games remotely from the safety of your own home.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing gloves, please bring your own, and please only put them on just as you are entering the room, and remove them upon exit. Any player entering the building wearing gloves will be asked to remove or change them before entering the room. A waste bin will be provided.
- Players will be required to clean their hands immediately before entering the room and immediately after exiting.
- All members of staff will be wearing face covering at all times, and will be following the 2 metre distancing rule where possible. (There may be occasions where games masters are required to enter the room, if this is the case please make space for them to do so comfortably.)
- Between games, all touch points will be cleaned appropriately before the next team arrives. We ask that all used items in the room are placed in the specified box to make this easier for our team to clean and reset.
- At the end of each day thorough clean downs will be carried out and rooms will be ventilated.
We hope that these measures will allow you to have a safe yet enjoyable experience with us and we thank you for your patience!